Art Holidays in Italy
At Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events, our cultural itineraries and art tours of Italy are memorable and unique.
What makes us different?
From North to South, Italy’s extraordinary artistic heritage has shaped a country where no two places look alike. Fans of fine art, design, and artisan handicrafts can best experience Italy’s artistic heritage on art tours and painting holidays that incorporate authentic, local cultural experiences.
We team up with professors, historians, and local artists to craft vacation experiences where art is the protagonist.
- Meet with local artisans whose skills have been passed from generation to generation. See glassblowing in the Veneto, take a ceramics class in Sicily, or try hemp weaving in the Aosta Valley.
- Our art professors will introduce you to Rome, Venice and Florence’s most offbeat artistic gems.
- Work with terracotta in Tuscany, craft a violin in Cremona, or have a Tuscan “Calzolaio” teach you how to make footwear in Florence. Many of our workshops can be adapted for team building.
- See fascinating archaeological treasures in Tuscany and Sicily – or visit churches rarely seen by tourists to learn ancient fresco techniques.
- Let us send you to Italy’s best local art festivals and Arts & Crafts shows.
- Whether you’re interested in de Chirico’s artworks, Vietri sul Mare’s ceramics, Tuscany’s marble, Raphael’s portraits, or Burano’s lace – we can create your dream artistic tour of Italy.
Find tips and fun facts on Italy’s regions here:
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on art travel in Italy.
Are you looking for authentic travel experiences in Italy for small groups of less than 20 people? Then boutique tours are the perfect solution for you. A boutique tour provides unique and genuine itineraries and activities that cater to a specific taste, to a niche....
At Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events, we are always working on the creation of powerful travel experiences. We craft these experiences with passion and creativity to showcase Italy’s delightful destinations and authentic heritage. We are pleased to present to...
With homeworking becoming more common during the Covid-19 pandemic, the concept of “workation” has emerged in the world of tourism. But especially in 2021, we at Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events have noticed a shift in the kind of work-vacation that people...