"Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do."
As a young and dynamic Italian DMC, we incorporate Quality, Authenticity and Creativity into each and every one of our bespoke events, destination weddings, and private tours. We aim to creatively delight you and your guests through the richness of Italy’s landscapes, history, art, gastronomy, and winemaking.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
After many years in the tourism and event industries, Laura Notarbartolo left the world of multinationals to realize her dream of proposing Italy as an event, wedding, and holiday destination – with an authentic, seasonal perspective. Since establishing Italian Special Occasions DMC, Laura fully appreciates the opportunity to offer her clients a tailor-made, personalized, and flexible approach – and to introduce them to enchanting areas of Italy that lie off the beaten path of mass tourism.
Laura’s extensive international experience of working with diverse cultures in multiple languages has given her a unique, 360-degree view of the tourism and events industries. She and her team regularly scour Italy’s beautiful cities, coasts, and countryside – in search of hidden gems, extraordinary venues, and unique local activities. Laura is passionate about creating high-quality, memorable occasions that both awaken the senses and showcase the local history, culture, and gastronomy.
Why Choose Us to Help You Experience Italy Anew?
- Our network of carefully selected local suppliers
- Our transparency with you
- Our absolute dedication to the success of your event in Italy
- Limited events: We work on limited events during the year, looking toward the quality and not the quantity
- Our creativity, passion, and commitment
- Our expertise in travel, event, and destination-wedding management
- Our personal approach to each and every client’s needs
- Our extensive knowledge of Italy’s diverse regions
Corporate Social Responsibility
We understand that our events, weddings and private tours impact the local communities in which they take place;
“our sincere aim is to make this effect a positive, respectful one that benefits the local environment and economy.”
We strive to offer our clients an authentic view of bella Italia; therefore, corporate social responsibility is good for our clients, and it’s good for the Italian regions we promote.
How do we achieve this in our business practices?
- We promote beautiful areas of Italy that are unaffected by mass tourism.
- We recommend hosting events in the off-season.
- We support local communities.
- We showcase Italy’s agricultural traditions in a sustainable manner.
- We authentically portray the rich heritages of Italy’s diverse regions.
- We partner with carefully selected local suppliers.
- We use fresh, seasonal and regional foods in our menus.