Art Holidays in Italy
At Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events, our cultural itineraries and art tours of Italy are memorable and unique.
What makes us different?
From North to South, Italy’s extraordinary artistic heritage has shaped a country where no two places look alike. Fans of fine art, design, and artisan handicrafts can best experience Italy’s artistic heritage on art tours and painting holidays that incorporate authentic, local cultural experiences.
We team up with professors, historians, and local artists to craft vacation experiences where art is the protagonist.
- Meet with local artisans whose skills have been passed from generation to generation. See glassblowing in the Veneto, take a ceramics class in Sicily, or try hemp weaving in the Aosta Valley.
- Our art professors will introduce you to Rome, Venice and Florence’s most offbeat artistic gems.
- Work with terracotta in Tuscany, craft a violin in Cremona, or have a Tuscan “Calzolaio” teach you how to make footwear in Florence. Many of our workshops can be adapted for team building.
- See fascinating archaeological treasures in Tuscany and Sicily – or visit churches rarely seen by tourists to learn ancient fresco techniques.
- Let us send you to Italy’s best local art festivals and Arts & Crafts shows.
- Whether you’re interested in de Chirico’s artworks, Vietri sul Mare’s ceramics, Tuscany’s marble, Raphael’s portraits, or Burano’s lace – we can create your dream artistic tour of Italy.
Find tips and fun facts on Italy’s regions here:
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on art travel in Italy.
When you are able to meet your loved ones after a long time there is nothing more special than being able to spend some quality time with them. Our Clients often ask us at Italian Special Occasions DMC to help them organize family gatherings and friend reunions,...
The region of Basilicata in southern Italy is ideal for bicycle tourism and for team building activities on two wheels and not only, as we will discover in this post! Due to the low population density in Basilicata, local roads do not have many vehicles, which is...
Spring time is the perfect time to visit Sicily, and a group of friends from the United States took advantage of this wonderful season to organize a fun trip and meet up in the Mediterranean island. And who did they contact to plan and follow their unique experience?...