Wine Tours & Food Tours in Italy
You’ve come to the right place.
At Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events, we delight in creating artisan, Italian food tours, and unique wine tours in this Mediterranean culinary mecca. Our itineraries highlight regional specialties and fresh, seasonal products.
We introduce you to local producers, stimulate your senses, and show you beautiful stretches of Italy that are rarely visited by tourists.
Wine Tours in Italy
- A day in the life… See firsthand what it’s like to work on a vineyard in Italy. Our wine tours are led by local winemakers and sommeliers. Trek through the vineyards, see how wines are produced, and taste unforgettable wines paired with regional specialties.
- We tailor-make wine tours, classes, tastings, and pairings throughout Italy’s top wine regions.
- As a Destination Management Company, we can also assist with your accommodation and local travel arrangements.
- Experience an authentic grape harvest in Italy, in all its magnificence. As this golden, time-honored tradition differs from region to region, let us guide you in creating a memorable harvest itinerary in an enchanting corner of Italy.
- Enjoy Italy’s noble wines alongside its noble families. These creative, off-the-beaten-path wine tours take you to charming, aristocratic homes in Sicily, Tuscany and Piedmont, to meet with families whose estates have produced noble wines for centuries.
Italy Food Tours
- Considering a Tuscany wine tour, a gastronomic tour of Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region, or a culinary tour of Rome’s top markets? We organize food tours, tastings, classes, demonstrations and visits.
- Explore Italy’s charming Old Towns on foot with our personalized ‘art & food’ tours.
- Take an original culinary tour that incorporates local storytelling in the magnificent countryside of Sicily, Veneto, or Tuscany – or ‘cook and dine’ with the locals in the culinary capitals of Palermo, Naples, and Rome.
- Relish risotto, ragù and ricotta! Carpaccio, Chianti and cannoli. Prosciutto, pancetta, pesto, polenta, pappardelle, pizza, pecorino, parmigiano and prosecco. Mozzarella, mascarpone and mortadella and much more.
learn about some of our previous gastronomic tours in Italy
The story of Barbara & Shelly
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on food travel in Italy.
It's simple but yet can be sophisticated, fits any taste and budget and each season brings new flavours and aromas. You guessed right, this time we are going to talk about food, and precisely about food events and food travel for groups. Italian cuisine doesn't need...
Italy is the land of art and wine bonanza, a paradise for foodies and art lovers. Regions such as Tuscany and Piedmont pop immediately in mind, thanks to the “wine shires” of Chianti and Langhe, and to the cities of classic and contemporary art like Florence and...
We have a little test for you: think of Italian food and close your eyes for a couple of seconds to “see” what pops into your imagination… Chances are that your foodie frenzy had you salivating over pizza, spaghetti or fettuccine with a variety of sauces, lasagna,...