Italian Wedding Venues
As a wedding destination, Italy is brimming with old-world, Mediterranean charm. Its best wedding venues however are often concealed among ancient olive groves and sunny vineyards, along azure coastline, beneath Alpine peaks, and atop Etruscan hillsides.
Are you in search of unique wedding venues in Italy? We can help. Every year our team scours Italy’s most beautiful regions for wedding venues that aren’t overrun with mass tourism, respect local traditions – and offer a fresh, seasonable approach.
Whether you’re interested in wedding venues in
- or elsewhere
rest assured that we are regional experts and solely partner with exceptional properties and local suppliers.
- Our wedding events tell a story of love and commitment, against a magnificent backdrop of Italy’s most beautiful landscapes.
- Discover offbeat regions of Italy that might meet your requirements in terms of charm, season, budget, accessibility, suitable guest accommodation, and local activities.
- Our wedding planning team will accompany you throughout the booking process including contract negotiation, deposits and payment deadlines.
- You and your guests will delight in the sights, tastes, songs and fragrances of the real Italy.
- A rooftop terrace overlooking Venice’s canals. The vineyards of Montepulciano. The gardens gracing Rome’s ancient Appian Way – there’s no limit to storybook venues we can propose.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on destination weddings in Italy.
I worked with Laura and the Italian Special Occasions team to plan my wedding in Positano in October 2021.We chose Italian Special Occasions as our partner because of their commitment to creating authentic Italian experiences. Many of our guests were travelling to...
One of the most crucial and challenging decisions that you need to make when planning an event in Italy is where to host it. In fact, the venue can have a significant impact on your attendees’ experience. And many of your other decisions are influenced by the venue...
Getting married in winter is becoming more popular as couples recognise the benefits of this magical season to celebrate their special day. The beauty of snow, open fires and the festivity of the approaching Christmas and New Year make it even more exciting and...