Italian Wedding Venues
As a wedding destination, Italy is brimming with old-world, Mediterranean charm. Its best wedding venues however are often concealed among ancient olive groves and sunny vineyards, along azure coastline, beneath Alpine peaks, and atop Etruscan hillsides.
Are you in search of unique wedding venues in Italy? We can help. Every year our team scours Italy’s most beautiful regions for wedding venues that aren’t overrun with mass tourism, respect local traditions – and offer a fresh, seasonable approach.
Whether you’re interested in wedding venues in
- or elsewhere
rest assured that we are regional experts and solely partner with exceptional properties and local suppliers.
- Our wedding events tell a story of love and commitment, against a magnificent backdrop of Italy’s most beautiful landscapes.
- Discover offbeat regions of Italy that might meet your requirements in terms of charm, season, budget, accessibility, suitable guest accommodation, and local activities.
- Our wedding planning team will accompany you throughout the booking process including contract negotiation, deposits and payment deadlines.
- You and your guests will delight in the sights, tastes, songs and fragrances of the real Italy.
- A rooftop terrace overlooking Venice’s canals. The vineyards of Montepulciano. The gardens gracing Rome’s ancient Appian Way – there’s no limit to storybook venues we can propose.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on destination weddings in Italy.
Why should you choose Italian Special Occasions DMC for your authentic destination wedding?
Are you dreaming about an authentic destination wedding that provides you and your guests with one of the most powerful, rewarding and memorable experiences ever? There are many wedding agencies that promise you just that, and picking one is not an easy task. After...
4 Reasons to hire an Italian Destination Management Company (DMC)
If you are planning a special event in Italy – such as a corporate event, incentive travel, destination wedding or family reunion – hiring an Italian Destination Management Company (DMC) can make the difference in the stress-free, flawless execution of such an...
Wedding Anniversary in Sicily: the story of Barbara & Shelly
They hail all the way from San Diego. They enjoy Italian literature, particularly the works of Sicilian writers such as Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa (Il Gattopardo) and Andrea Camilleri. When they travel, their wish is to broaden their already rich cultural horizon,...