Italian Wedding Venues
As a wedding destination, Italy is brimming with old-world, Mediterranean charm. Its best wedding venues however are often concealed among ancient olive groves and sunny vineyards, along azure coastline, beneath Alpine peaks, and atop Etruscan hillsides.
Are you in search of unique wedding venues in Italy? We can help. Every year our team scours Italy’s most beautiful regions for wedding venues that aren’t overrun with mass tourism, respect local traditions – and offer a fresh, seasonable approach.
Whether you’re interested in wedding venues in
- or elsewhere
rest assured that we are regional experts and solely partner with exceptional properties and local suppliers.
- Our wedding events tell a story of love and commitment, against a magnificent backdrop of Italy’s most beautiful landscapes.
- Discover offbeat regions of Italy that might meet your requirements in terms of charm, season, budget, accessibility, suitable guest accommodation, and local activities.
- Our wedding planning team will accompany you throughout the booking process including contract negotiation, deposits and payment deadlines.
- You and your guests will delight in the sights, tastes, songs and fragrances of the real Italy.
- A rooftop terrace overlooking Venice’s canals. The vineyards of Montepulciano. The gardens gracing Rome’s ancient Appian Way – there’s no limit to storybook venues we can propose.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on destination weddings in Italy.
At Italian Special Occasions DMC we are very happy and proud of the success that the Italian Wedding Couture program is having. Just this week, it was featured on Luxury Travel Magazine. So, we thought it would be interesting to expand a bit more on other aspects of...
How cool and refreshing would it be to organize an Italian ‘water wedding’? After all, water is the elixir of life, and tying the knot by the beach or on a lake is simply one of the most romantic and panoramic experiences that a couple can live! Here is a selection of...
One of the most overwhelming tasks on the to-do-list for brides and grooms to be… is to look for and select the perfect wedding location. With hundreds of potential places where you can tie the knot, it is not easy to find somewhere that is not only beautiful and...