Italian Wedding Ceremony
The heart of your destination wedding in Italy will assuredly be the wedding ceremony.
And we’ll design this meaningful experience in detail, directly with you.
“We know your ceremony
will forever be one of
the most important moments
of your life.”
Our happy couples come from many backgrounds, and we aim to accommodate all of their wishes. In contemplating your Italian wedding ceremony, know that our team can assist with…
- a Catholic wedding ceremony in a church or consecrated chapel
- a Jewish wedding ceremony in a historic synagogue
- a Protestant wedding ceremony
- a symbolic outdoor wedding ceremony
- a town-hall civil ceremony in Italy
- a blessing or renewal of vows
You can trust us to handle the many important details that will bring about your dream destination wedding in Italy.
- We’ll take care of the venue booking and administrative details so
you can focus on the creative, sentimental aspects of your wedding ceremony.
- As part of our tailor-made service, we liaise with your chosen local suppliers including caterers, officiants, transport companies, bands, florists, photographers, and hair & make-up professionals.
- As a Destination Management Company, our team can also plan your rehearsal dinner, wellness activities, Italian honeymoon arrangements, and pre- and post-wedding travel for your guests.
- Have something unusual in mind for your ceremony? We love a good challenge! This is your special day, and we’re well-equipped to make sure everything goes perfectly for you and your guests.
If you’d like to discuss Italian wedding ceremony ideas,
please send us an email at
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on weddings in Italy.
Are you dreaming about an authentic destination wedding that provides you and your guests with one of the most powerful, rewarding and memorable experiences ever? There are many wedding agencies that promise you just that, and picking one is not an easy task. After...read more
Some time ago we wrote a post about how the truffle is worshipped by Italian and international gourmands during the dedicated Truffle Fair in Piedmont or by organizing truffle hunting expeditions in the beautiful landscape. Today’s article will explore other aspects...read more
As with planning any destination wedding, having your wedding day in Italy is rarely just planning one day! Your family and friends will come from far and wide to be with you on your special day, so you will want to have interesting experiences available to them...read more