Italian Wedding Ceremony
The heart of your destination wedding in Italy will assuredly be the wedding ceremony.
And we’ll design this meaningful experience in detail, directly with you.
“We know your ceremony
will forever be one of
the most important moments
of your life.”
Our happy couples come from many backgrounds, and we aim to accommodate all of their wishes. In contemplating your Italian wedding ceremony, know that our team can assist with…
- a Catholic wedding ceremony in a church or consecrated chapel
- a Jewish wedding ceremony in a historic synagogue
- a Protestant wedding ceremony
- a symbolic outdoor wedding ceremony
- a town-hall civil ceremony in Italy
- a blessing or renewal of vows
You can trust us to handle the many important details that will bring about your dream destination wedding in Italy.
- We’ll take care of the venue booking and administrative details so
you can focus on the creative, sentimental aspects of your wedding ceremony.
- As part of our tailor-made service, we liaise with your chosen local suppliers including caterers, officiants, transport companies, bands, florists, photographers, and hair & make-up professionals.
- As a Destination Management Company, our team can also plan your rehearsal dinner, wellness activities, Italian honeymoon arrangements, and pre- and post-wedding travel for your guests.
- Have something unusual in mind for your ceremony? We love a good challenge! This is your special day, and we’re well-equipped to make sure everything goes perfectly for you and your guests.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on weddings in Italy.
I worked with Laura and the Italian Special Occasions team to plan my wedding in Positano in October 2021.We chose Italian Special Occasions as our partner because of their commitment to creating authentic Italian experiences. Many of our guests were travelling to...
One of the most crucial and challenging decisions that you need to make when planning an event in Italy is where to host it. In fact, the venue can have a significant impact on your attendees’ experience. And many of your other decisions are influenced by the venue...
Getting married in winter is becoming more popular as couples recognise the benefits of this magical season to celebrate their special day. The beauty of snow, open fires and the festivity of the approaching Christmas and New Year make it even more exciting and...