Italian Wedding Ceremony
The heart of your destination wedding in Italy will assuredly be the wedding ceremony.
And we’ll design this meaningful experience in detail, directly with you.
“We know your ceremony
will forever be one of
the most important moments
of your life.”
Our happy couples come from many backgrounds, and we aim to accommodate all of their wishes. In contemplating your Italian wedding ceremony, know that our team can assist with…
- a Catholic wedding ceremony in a church or consecrated chapel
- a Jewish wedding ceremony in a historic synagogue
- a Protestant wedding ceremony
- a symbolic outdoor wedding ceremony
- a town-hall civil ceremony in Italy
- a blessing or renewal of vows
You can trust us to handle the many important details that will bring about your dream destination wedding in Italy.
- We’ll take care of the venue booking and administrative details so
you can focus on the creative, sentimental aspects of your wedding ceremony.
- As part of our tailor-made service, we liaise with your chosen local suppliers including caterers, officiants, transport companies, bands, florists, photographers, and hair & make-up professionals.
- As a Destination Management Company, our team can also plan your rehearsal dinner, wellness activities, Italian honeymoon arrangements, and pre- and post-wedding travel for your guests.
- Have something unusual in mind for your ceremony? We love a good challenge! This is your special day, and we’re well-equipped to make sure everything goes perfectly for you and your guests.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on weddings in Italy.
At Italian Special Occasions DMC we are very happy and proud of the success that the Italian Wedding Couture program is having. Just this week, it was featured on Luxury Travel Magazine. So, we thought it would be interesting to expand a bit more on other aspects of...
How cool and refreshing would it be to organize an Italian ‘water wedding’? After all, water is the elixir of life, and tying the knot by the beach or on a lake is simply one of the most romantic and panoramic experiences that a couple can live! Here is a selection of...
One of the most overwhelming tasks on the to-do-list for brides and grooms to be… is to look for and select the perfect wedding location. With hundreds of potential places where you can tie the knot, it is not easy to find somewhere that is not only beautiful and...