Product Launch Events in Italy
Celebrating a successful product launch event in Italy requires ingenuity, investment and a reputable local partner, and at Italian Special Occasions DMC, we want your event to be a flawless and enriching experience for your stakeholders.
- Colorful Puglia in winter? Umbria at harvest time? Spring in Liguria? Let us help you find the perfect ‘Region & Season’ combination.
- In need of original product launch event ideas? We’ll collaborate with your team in designing branding themes and product experiences.
- We are experts in hospitality management and transportation logistics.
- Introduce your product in an exceptional venue setting with inspiring entertainment and the very best of regional cuisines and wines.
- As your destination management company in Italy, we can take care of all your audiovisual, graphic-design and printing needs.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on organizing product launch events in Italy.
Why companies hold events? They want to sell, educate, motivate, engage or build partnerships with their stakeholders. Nevertheless, deep down we believe that many of the objectives are secondary, and the one most important is to increase sales. Everything we do, we...
Italian Special Occasions DMC was born in 2014 after identifying a gap in the corporate and private event and tourism sectors. Specifically, we saw a gap in the perception people have about Italy, and decided to fill it with our bespoke services. We offer our...
The launch of a new product or service has to be well planned from A – Z. Whether public or internal, the event requires significant investment. When you add an international element, you will encounter a new set of challenges. Italian Special Occasions DMC wants to...
If you need more information on how our business events are structured or if you need a quote, fill in the form below: we will be happy to give you all the clarifications you need.
By contacting us here you will be able to download the brochure on “How to plan the perfect Corporate Event”.