Workation & Bleisure Travel in Italy
The trend of blending business and leisure in corporate travel is on the rise
Treat your organization to a ‘bleisure’ experience in Italy. Your efforts will create a motivated, committed team with increased productivity, a positive attitude and a healthy work-life balance.
New! ISO Workation Experience
The best retreat to relax, restart and reward
- There’s plenty of mass tourism out there. Let us show your team an authentic, inspiring side of Italy.
- We are experts in corporate travel and can suggest excellent ‘bleisure’ activities including rounds of golf, art tours, yoga, wellness activities, urban treasure hunts and more.
- Springtime in Le Marche? Autumn in Sicily? Let us guide you in selecting the best ‘Region & Season’ combination.
- Our clients love our unique wine and food tours, cooking classes and demonstrations. Consider featuring a gastronomic experience in your ‘bleisure’ itinerary.
- Workations are now a real thing. But picking a stunning location is not enough to make it efficient, rewarding and relaxing… With us, you can embark on a special experience that is sustainable and that provides the ideal work-life balance, boosting your productivity and well-being!
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on bleisure travel in Italy.
How to plan the perfect team workation in Italy in 2023
What is one of the proven approaches to open new ways of thinking, release creativity, increase productivity and ensure well-being? Planning a team workation abroad! That's because – away from the routine of daily life – a new environment and cultural connections can...
How to plan a corporate retreat that is innovative and sustainable
Is it possible to plan a corporate retreat that helps develop a more cultural, sustainable and creative M.I.C.E. industry while guaranteeing well-being and fun for participants? Yes, it is! At Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events (ISO DMC), we are happy to share...
How to make a long-stay workation sustainable, fruitful and memorable
The pandemic has considerably impacted our work-life balance over the past two years. The work-from-home and lockdown policies have forced many to spend countless hours on devices, away from the physical company of their colleagues and friends. Today, many workers...