Meeting and Conference Planning in Italy
- We will work with you to develop unique branding experiences, including custom creating your exhibition area.
- Expect extraordinary catering from our local partners.
- As your meeting organizer in Italy, we can take care of all your audiovisual, translation and printing needs; source unique corporate gifts; and provide hostess, guiding and promotional staffing services.
- We are experts in planning, hospitality management, and transportation logistics.
- We can weave tailor-made tours and social activities into your event.
- Autumn in Sicily? Winter in Venice? Springtime in the Langhe wine region? Let us guide you in selecting the best ‘Region & Season’ combination.
learn about some of our previous events.
Organizing a Corporate Event in Italy
When 400 attendees from more than 45 countries arrived in Rome – there was merriment, fabulous food, and a private concert by the Dire Straits Legacy band.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on organizing events and conferences in Italy.
At IMEX Frankfurt we attended a session about event start-ups and how they can deliver more authentic event experience. The session was organised by Atout France and speakers were from the French start-up scene, including VizEat, My Jomo and Business France. One...
Italy. What do you think of? Can you feel the soft white sand between your toes, see the rolling countryside, or smell the fresh crisp air of the mountainous ski slopes…or do you imagine tasting the iconic food and wine whilst listening to a live jazz band? Either...
Conferences are fast changing and innovating. The days that we’ll get participants into the room to listen to an expert and have coffee breaks in between are over. Today’s conferences are innovating in many aspects. These include education formats, networking,...
If you need more information on how our business events are structured or if you need a quote, fill in the form below: we will be happy to give you all the clarifications you need.
By contacting us here you will be able to download the brochure on “How to plan the perfect Corporate Event”.