Among the upcoming Autumn Events in the culturally and gastronomically rich region of Emilia Romagna, here are some that are definitely worth noting:
- Trilogia D’autunno: a trilogy dedicated to dance with the ballet and orchestra of Saint Petersburg’s Mariinskij Theatre. It will take place at the Dante Alighieri Theatre in Ravenna between 2 and 10 October 2014.
- International festival dedicated to digital art and electronic music at Palazzo Re Enzo and other venues around Bologna from 1 to 5 October 2014.
- Market of crafts and second-hand items, held every second Sunday until 14 December 2014 in Stellata di Bondeno (Ferrara).
- 28° Olive and Autumn Produce Fair, scheduled from 16 to 23 November 2014 in Coriano (Rimini)
- Antiques market until 28 December 2014 in Modena’s Antiques Fair
- Artistic handicraft street market in Borgo Sant’Eufemia and Carteria streets (Modena) until 20 December 2014
To entice you a bit more, here is a short but intense video with enchanting shots from around Emilia Romagna and its cultural riches: paintings, architecture, literature, music, artisanship, all the way to the vintage and modern Ferrari cars at the museum in Maranello. Enjoy!