Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events is fully Covid-19 compliant.
You and your guests’ safety is our top priority. Our mission is to create a safe, stress-free and fun environment for people to celebrate human connection!
COVID safe event & travel procedures
- Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events follows all health and safety guidelines established by the Italian government and the World Health Organization (WHO) to keep you safe while onsite at events and while travelling in Italy.
- We have created a series of outdoor teambuilding and leisure activities that small groups can enjoy safely. Our indoor experiences are also safe, thanks to all social distancing measures and spacious venues.
- We only work with selected venues and providers (catering, transfer services, tours etc…) that strictly follow the health & safety measures.
- We create personalised health and safety plans depending on each client’s event needs and objectives.
- Our employees are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and use proper hygiene materials as directed.
- At Italian Special Occasions DMC & Events we update all our clients before and during travelling and the event.
- We will consistently refine our standards based on the ever-changing circumstances and new protocols to ensure our clients safety and well-being.
Thank you for your support and trust as we navigate this together!
Useful links from the official website of Italy’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
Covid Survey: answer the questions based on your needs to understand what laws and measures apply to you.
Online Inquiries: fill the form to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.