Off the beaten path
Maremma is an extraordinary and overlooked destination in the south of Tuscany. It features pristine nature parks and lovely weather all year round. For this reason, Maremma is ideal for companies that want to incorporate CSR and wellbeing into their events, such as an incentive and team building promoting the concept of sustainability and corporate wellness among delegates.
Here is an example of how the combination of sports, food, and nature can be translated into unique experiences.
- Trekking and Yoga activities in the areas of Monte Amiata, Monte Argentario and Giglio Island.
- Wine & Food tastings with an expert oenologist and an agronomist, with guided tours in traditional wineries and organic farms.
- Sailing around the Silver Coast to admire the ancient fishing hamlets and a pristine coastline with an eco-friendly sailboat.
- Visiting the old villages of Pitigliano, Sorano, and Sovana – perched on dramatic tufa rocks – to understand the bond between landscape and history.
- A vintage car tour around breathtaking landscapes and the most innovative wineries, such as Rocca di Frasinello and Antinori’s Le Mortelle Winery.