Meeting and Conference Planning in Italy
With its convenient accessibility, impressive hotel properties, and exceptional gastronomic and cultural offerings – meeting planners and conference organizers alike know that Italy is a charismatic, inviting and memorable destination.
“Whether your organization is considering hosting a conference in a vibrant city or prefers an intimate, countryside setting, our experienced team will accompany you with every detail of your meeting or conference event in Italy.”
We will ensure you select the perfect venue, liaise with first-rate local suppliers on your behalf, and smoothly arrange all logistics including topnotch audiovisual technology, transfers and meals. This will allow you to dedicate yourself entirely to the attendees and content of your conference.
Would you like more information on our corporate event services?
Please send us an email at
- We will work with you to develop unique branding experiences, including custom creating your exhibition area.
- Expect extraordinary catering from our local partners.
- As your meeting organizer in Italy, we can take care of all your audiovisual, translation and printing needs; source unique corporate gifts; and provide hostess, guiding and promotional staffing services.
- We are experts in planning, hospitality management, and transportation logistics.
- We can weave tailor-made tours and social activities into your event.
- Autumn in Sicily? Winter in Venice? Springtime in the Langhe wine region? Let us guide you in selecting the best ‘Region & Season’ combination.
learn about some of our previous events.
Organizing a Corporate Event in Italy
Client: LS Retail
When 400 attendees from more than 45 countries arrived in Rome – there was merriment, fabulous food, and a private concert by the Dire Straits Legacy band.
We’re here to help. Read on for more tips on organizing events and conferences in Italy.
When you start planning an event abroad, the first thing that comes to mind probably is event logistics. How am I going to get attendees from A – B? Does the hotel have enough capacity? How far is the venue from the hotel? Will the delegates love the chosen...